Install GTEM3 Immunity v3.80.2 using the following procedure:
- Make sure you are logged into the Windows Operating System as Administrator and close all other applications that are running.
- It is good practice to back up all sub-folders of your GTEM3 Immunity software folder - normally this is C:\Program Files\Compliance3\GTEM3_Immunity\. This will preserve your existing dataset files. There is no need to backup the files in the installation folder itself as these will all be overwritten by the new version.
- Select Start > Run and browse to the temporary directory you extracted the installation files to
Select and run the setup.exe file in this directory
- Note: This will start the InstallShield wizard. You may get a message stating that the CD contains an older version of the Windows Install program. If so, click "OK". Accept the licence agreement and click "Next". If you are installing this version as an upgrade, the installation process will provide an Upgrade ID and request an Upgrade code. Send the Upgrade ID to the Helpdesk (RF_Software@Teseq.com) and wait until the Upgrade Key is returned. You can abort the installation and restart when the upgrade key is supplied.
- You may change the User Name and organisation if you wish. If installing on Windows 2000 or above, you may also choose if the program will be available to all users of the PC or only to you.
- Click "Next"
- If you wish to accept the default installation location (recommended), click "Next" or, by selecting "Change", you may choose another location (not recommended for upgrades).
- Next, you can choose the Setup Type, "Typical", "Minimal" or "Custom". The default is "Typical" which is the recommended type.
- Click "Next"
- You can review your installation settings and click "Back" to make changes, or "Install" to proceed.
- The copying process will start. This may take several minutes. At the end of the process a message will indicate successful installation. Click "Finish"
- Restart Windows to complete the installation.
- To start using GTEM3 Immunity software, select "Start > Programs > Compliance3 >GTEM3 Immunity "
- If this is a first time installation you will need to register to use the full features of the software. The login screen will be shown and will provide registration information. Send the Registration ID to RF_Software@Teseq.com together with your full company and contact details, and the Shipping Code attached to teh back of the CD-ROM case. We will return the Registration Key to you within a short time during normal UK working hours.
Demonstration ModeThe following restrictions apply in demonstration mode:
- Folders cannot be created except in the global library
- Users cannot be created
- No objects can be saved to disk except Equipment Configurations
- No printing is possible
- Objects and projects cannot be imported or exported
- Autoreporting results files cannot be created
Minimum system requirements
- 500MHz Pentium processor or equivalent
- Windows 2000/XP
- 64MB RAM
- CD-ROM drive
- A suitable National Instruments GPIB interface card
- 250MB disk space
- Word 2000 (for Autoreporting) (Not Word 2002)
- 256-colour display adapter at 1024 x 768 resolution
- Mouse, keyboard
- Internet Explorer 4+